This is an incredible opportunity to join a team of talented entrepreneurs and engineers in the iPhone space. Our applications have been featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired magazine, and many other newspapers and blogs. We are fully engaged in writing innovative, user-friendly applications that drive community involvement and participation.
We are a small team across California and Australia, looking to expand our Business Development resources so we can focus on what we do best. Head office is in Mountain View and we'd prefer someone close if possible. Our technology has great traction in the consumer space and we are looking to expand that by targeting relevant institutions that could utilize branded versions of our products.
- Identify the target customer list out of a large potential pool
- Contact, negotiate with, and close deals with the largest, lowest-hanging fruit first
- Work closely with the product and engineering team
- 3 to 5 years work experience in software sales / BD
- Knowledge of the iPhone applications industry and the App Store process
- Ability to effectively and succinctly communicate technology benefits to Luddites
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- The company is wholly boot-strapped and post-revenues but at this stage the compensation will be purely commission-based
- The size of the opportunity is more than enough to provide excellent compensation to the right individual
- Days, hours, and working location are flexible; your performance is determined by your success!
Please contact careers at jam-code dot com for more information and send:
* Your resume
* Your contact details
* Reference from a relevant position in the last 12 months