JAMCODE LAUNCHES MYATM
Find your nearest fee-free ATM in under 5 seconds, for less than the cost of a single transaction fee
Mountain View, Calif. – March 11th, 2009 – jamcode LLC, the leader in rich-mapping applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch, today announced the launch of myATM, the fastest and easiest way to save on ATM fees.
myATM is fast:
- Same rich-mapping technology as the best-selling GasBag and GasBag Pro applications
- 250,000+ ATM locations stored on the phone, so users can search immediately without needing to connect
- Rapid launch brings up the map and ATM locations in under 5 seconds
- Panning and zooming instantly refresh the map for a great viewing experience
myATM saves you money:
- A single transaction fee can cost from $2.50 to over $6!
- For the first week only, myATM on sale for just $0.99
- Standard price of $1.99, still less than the cost of a single transaction fee at a foreign ATM
myATM launched with the ability to individually identify the 20 largest banks in the US, with all other ATMs identified with a generic dollar sign. It also comes with the ability to jump straight from the ATM details screen into online banking for that bank, so users can check their balance or transfer money before they reach the ATM.
“With the US economy in a tail-spin and families everywhere feeling the pinch, who wants to shell out more money in fees just to get your own cash out of the bank?” said James Gregory, CTO and Co-Founder of jamcode LLC. “Now with myATM people can get their own stimulus package, directly on the iPhone.”
myATM is available and on sale for just $0.99 on the AppStore today.
Get it at the AppStore