A few people have asked, so here's the quick and easy way to find your UDID:
- Plug your iPhone / iPod Touch into your computer and wait until iTunes recognizes it.
- Select your iPhone / iPod Touch from the Devices list in iTunes and click the "Summary" tab.
- To see your UDID, click on the word "serial number" beside the picture of the iPhone / iPod Touch.
- You should see the word "identifer" and an alphanumeric string – this is your UDID.
- To copy it, just press command + C on your Mac's keyboard (or control + C in Windows)
This helps us do a couple of things:
* Identify any error messages your phone in particular has sent through to our servers
* Potentially create a debug build of GasBag that you can install on your phone using the Ad-Hoc distribution method